Skypark is located in Finnieston, within walking distance of Glasgow City Centre, the West End, the Waterfront, and the New Media Quarter. Our neighbours include the BBC, the Scottish Exhibition Centre, SSE Hydro and Kelvingrove Art Gallery and we boast unrivalled direct rail, motorway and bus route connections, access to riverside cycle paths, on-site parking and free parking for visitors.
For specific information about transport see the links below or contact Kelly, our Concierge.
- The Exhibition rail station is located directly across from Skypark, with connections every ten minutes to Glasgow’s Central Station, which, like Queen Street station, is a five minute taxi ride away.Skypark is accessible from the M8 motorway, the Clydeside Expressway and St. Vincent Street. The downloadable map in the sidebar of this page will help you find our front door (Sat Nav Post Code is G3 8EP).
- There is free on site parking for visitors. Access at the back of the building.(Elliot Place) Please drive up the ramp and the concierge will direct you to our visitor parking area.
- Glasgow City Centre and the main train stations are fifteen minute’s walk from Skypark, following St. Vincent Street west. The New Media Quarter is ten minute’s walk. Local amenities include sandwich & coffee shops, bars, restaurants and boutiques.
- Bus numbers 2 & 42 run from the City Centre and the West End, with departure points from St. Vincent Street close to the entrance to Skypark.
- Glasgow airport is approximately 20 minutes from Skypark by taxi. There is also a shuttle service running from the airport to the City Centre, taking approximately 25 minutes.
- Visit the travel connections page of the Glasgow Airport website.
Monday: 8:00 am – 18:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am – 18:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am – 18:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am – 18:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 18:00 pm